The debenture allows us to maintain and continue to improve the overall school environment and quality of programs for our students, meet the cost of major school projects and provide for the sustainability of the school during the time your child studies with us and in the future.
Please read carefully and before completing the form below.
The debenture is non-interest bearing and non-transferable to another student or sibling. If the Pre-Nursery or Kindergarten application is accepted, a debenture receipt will be issued to the Debenture Holder within 14 working days.
1) When a Placement Offer has been made by the school and accepted by the applicant: the debenture will be refundable as per below, after commencement of the program and in accordance with the withdrawal policy and provision of 2 full calendar months’ notice of withdrawal.
- Attendance of 34 months or more: 100%
- Attendance of 23 - 33 months: 90% refundable.
- Attendance of 12 - 22 months: 80% refundable.
- Attendance of 11 months or less: 60% refundable.
- Withdrawal before commencement of school: non-refundable.
2) When a Placement Offer is declined by the applicant, the applicant must inform the school in writing within the deadline stated on the Placement Offer letter. A 10% deduction will be charged from the Debenture, with the balance refunded 30 days after receipt of the decline of offer email.
3) When the interview is unsuccessful and a place is not offered, applicants will be informed by email, and the debenture is fully refundable 30 days after the date of the email.
4) Withdrawal: the redeemable amount of the debenture will be available 4 working weeks after the official last day of school, as determined by the 2 months' withdrawal notice.
5) Maria Montessori Educational Organisation Ltd. reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in the case of any dispute.